It's time to try out ten recipes, starting with the following five (several of which I already prepared):
* Salmon miso-mayo - I omitted the Cheddar cheese, but next time should double the cooking time and reduce the onions. Otherwise, an unusually tasty way to prepare salmon.
* Chicken cakes with teriyaki sauce - These mini chicken burgers are fabulous!
* Vegetable-stuffed beef rolls - My rolls were on the verge of falling apart, so I didn't end up cutting them in half and serving them on end. But they still tasted great.
* French beans with sesame seeds
* Chicken and egg with rice (oyaka-don)
Yes, I found at least a couple of new favorite recipes, but I chose the five most promising recipes. I'm not sure that the second set of recipes will turn out as well.