I've planned my first five recipes:
* Ovos com molho do tomate - Eggs in spicy tomato sauce
* Caldo verde - Creamy potato puree and greens (a bit of a challenge, as it's a family favorite soup)
* Filetes de peixe - Fish fillets in batter
* Arroz saborosa - Tasty rice
* Arroz doce - Cinnamon rice pudding (another favorite)
As you can see, if I were ambitious, I would cook most of this tomorrow, and I'd finish half the recipes in a couple of days. But I don't really feel the need to rush all of this. Let me savor my culinary visit to Portugal.
I'm off to make up my shopping list. Hope you're having some great meals!