* Write or revise every day: write 200 words on working days, 1000 words on days off. If revising, revise at least one page on working days and 5 pages on days off. .... Definitely not. I started out OK, but then before a month or two was out fell off track. Then I barely wrote (or revised) until the start of September, when I went into a frenzy, and ground to a near-halt in December.
* Complete current round of "Blonde Bimbos on the Moon" by early January. Keep sending it out until it finds a home. .... Still hasn't found a home, but I did revise, and have sent to many places. Yes, it's currently out in a slush pile.
* Complete current round of revisions on Mysterious Paris by April. Start querying agents by June. .... hahaha ... I started out OK, then stopped. I finished my current round of revisions by the end of October, but realized I'm not ready to start querying. It's now down to novella length, so it will need another round of revisions before I start querying.
* Plan rewrite of A Science Fiction Fantasy. ... Have given some thought to this. But still haven't started. I think that what I need to do is write out complete plot arcs for each of the MCs, and possibly write it fresh.
* Complete a draft of a novel (rewrite of A Science Fiction Fantasy, first draft of Trapped, or something else). .... Another miss. I wrote about half a draft of another novel. I should be furiously trying to finish.
I did, however, complete another short story that wasn't on the "to-do" list for 2006 ("I am Brave") and sent it to a market.
And I'm now working on another short story, which I'll be submitting to the Liberty Hall contest within the next week or two.
So, overall, I didn't do as well as I planned. But I did better than in previous years. Now to think about my writin goals for 2007.